Wildlife in the Wild
At last – a chance to view Australia’s iconic and diverse wildlifein?the wild where it should be experienced. Boutique Wildlife Tours take you to the pristine bushland of the Southern Highlands, just 90 minutes south of Sydney, in search of the animals that make Australia so unique.
Small, personalised groups (maximum 10 passengers) travel in luxury 4WD vehicles to the Southern Highlands in a tour designed for those who want to see and understand Australia’s wildlife in its natural bush surrounds.
With the help of a knowledgeable and passionate Naturalist Guide you’ll search for Australia’s charismatic “Big 5″ – kangaroos, koalas, platypus, emus & wombats, plus much, much more.
This is a fabulous and highly personalised way to see and really learn about Australia’s exceptional unique and distinctive wildlife. A definite must-do experience while in Australia!
Get more details, and see what a Typical Day is like…
- $250 per adult
- $225 per child under 14
- Summer (Oct – March) departs between 1.00 – 2.00pm, returns 10.30pm. Includes afternoon tea & dinner
- Winter (Apr – Sept) departs between 11.30am – 12 noon, returns 10pm. Includes lunch & dinner
- Available 7 days a week
- Maximum group size 10 travellers
Please note our tours have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. See our?Terms & Conditions?for more information.
- See Australia?s ?Big 5? - koalas, kangaroos, wombats, emus, platypus . . . and plenty more
- No zoos or nature parks - just thousands of acres of pristine bushland in the Southern Highlands, 90 minutes from Sydney
- Departs approx. 12 noon* returning 10.30pm, putting you in the right place at the right time to see the full range of Australia?s iconic wildlife
- Go spot-lighting after dark to see nocturnal animals including possums, gliders & wombats
- Includes lunch or afternoon tea* plus a hearty country-style dinner in one of Australia?s oldest pubs
- Your Naturalist Guide helps you gain an understanding of how & why Australia has developed such a unique ecology
- Our customised Mercedes 4WD, is equipped with all you need for an exciting wildlife safari